• University degree (masters or equivalent);
• Knowledge of ecosystem services in general is advantageous;
• Fluency in English. Proficiency in any other languages is an advantage.
The candidate will have demonstrated high entrepreneurial, communication and interpersonal skills; experience in networking with corporates in the private sector; ability to communicate in English effectively with the stakeholders of diverse disciplinary, national, and cultural backgrounds.
Deliver quick and efficient results in a challenging international context;
ability to work closely with multi-disciplinary work teams will add value to the position.
Candidates should possess the following :
• Good networking skills for carbon credits marketing and business; skills to expand carbon market clientele base as well as maintaining good client relationships for furthering business
• Knowledge and interest in climate change issues and in the carbon market in particular
• Good communication, intra-personal, presentation
• Capability of working in a diverse multicultural environment with an international context
• Interest in continuously improving personal skills, entrepreneurial approach, willingness to assume responsibility, team orientated and flexible
At the moment we are looking for people who speak the French, Italian, Polish or Norwegian language fluently!